Thursday 26 April 2012

Market Research

To start off this part of our final major project, we looked at numerous logos that have been successful throughout the years. The more successful logos being Apple, MacDonalds, Nike, etc. This is because  they are simple, and instantly recognisable. A logo is a very important part of a business, as that it was the consumer remembers when they think of it.

When we got into our groups we had a meeting about what our production company was called. We created a mind map of ideas, and chose our favourite which was Not Even Afraid Productions. Now we have got a production name we needed to create a logo to go with it. Separately we became accustomed a programme called Adobe Illustrator. To begin with I started to familiarise myself with the tools. I know my way around Adobe Photoshop well, and as they are similar, I soon got the hang of it. I then created a practice logo following a list of instructions. Here is my first attempt.

I then created a series of logos which could be use as a significant logo for our production team. As you can see the design is simple and easy to read. I chose the colours as they are professional but not too serious. A dark blue was considered, but the logo ended up being too dark. The font looks professional, clear and sensible. I chose white for the colour of the font as it is calming creates a less serious mood. I really like the lens flare as it is unique, and spent a great deal of time rearranging it so it is in the most appropriate place possible.


Finish!!!! business cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment