Monday 2 April 2012

Idea Board

Above is my idea board that produced in order to give people an insight into my idea and to gain feedback from it. In my board I wrote a synopsis explaining my idea and giving the people looking at this board an insight into what my idea is about and what I wanted to get out of it. Also within my board is a few quotes, information about my inspiration, a possible equipment list, and possible locations list, my target audience and list of possible characters. I also included photos to show the elements focused on within the story and I got a photograph to show what I would like my main character to look like. I didn't want to cram up my board full of photos or writing as it would be confusing and would make people less likely to give me feedback, which is why I made it simple clear.

I then created a feedback sheet which will enable people to write about what they think about my idea and how they would improve my idea. The questions that I asked were:
  • What do you think about my idea?
  • How would you develop it?
  • Would you watch it if it was at the cinema?
  • Other comments
I then stuck my idea board up along with my feedback sheet and waited for people to comment on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment