Monday 2 April 2012

My Developed Idea

As I said in my last blog, I created a feedback sheet. So as people read about my idea, they could comment on what they thought about it. The questions included within my feedback sheet. Including:
  • What do you think to my idea?
  • How would you develop it?
  • Would you see it if it was at the cinema?
  • Other comments:
When my results came back I didn't really have much to go on. This could have been because of the questions I asked or the way I worded them. My first question was "What do you think about my idea?" The majority of people liked my idea saying that it was interesting, emotional and inventive, and also very original. It's good that people think my idea is original as the audience will keep their interest throughout the film, as they don't know what's going to happen.

In my second question: "How would you develop it?". This question is quite hard to answer, and if I did this again i wouldn't have asked it. The feedback concluded that I should come up with a general idea for the plot, as my idea doesn't have a proper storyline yet. I also got a comment about the contents of my idea, asking me if I'm going to focus the story on love interest of if it's only going to be a background part.

My third question was a simple "yes" "no" answer. I asked if they would see this film if they it came out at the cinema. The majority of people said that they would, which means that if my idea was available to a wider audience, it could be quite successful.

The last question, weren't really a question, just asking for the people filling out the sheet to leave any additional comments they had about my idea. I got a lot of response from this, basically saying that I should be careful with my idea as it could quite easily get boring, and that I should change my target audience to a more appropriate one.

Developed Idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment